Wednesday, February 01, 2006

White Light and Prayers

I could post about what a horrid bitch I've been lately, or how tears seems to spring forth from my eyes at any type of roadblock or obstacle, and that's what I was planning on regaling you with today.

Instead, I have two requests.

1. We all know (if not intimately, than at least empathetically) how scary a little spotting can be for a woman who is pregnant. This is happening to Pixi right now and I want you to take one small moment, even if you don't know her, and say a prayer or envision her in a some white light and think very positive things for her. Please do this.

2. Dear friends of our family lost their husband/father this past week. He suffered a sudden and massive heart attack. Right now, grief and anger are prevailing and the funeral is on Saturday morning. If you could say a prayer for this family, or think of them in the white light, or do whatever it is you do when someone is suffering and you want to help, I think that would be great.

That's all I ask of you today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you make me cry (the good way). Thanks, Katie.

And I'm so sorry about your friend. How heartbreaking. I will certainly keep the family in my thoughts.

And you as well, my dear. I know you've been going through a lot in recent days. I hope you're doing OK, and really hope things go your way this time.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie... I'm so sorry... much love and peace my friend...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Portlairge said...

I'm so sorry Katie. Thinking and praying for you and your friends.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

consider it done!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home