Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Advice Solicited

Okay, really fast because I need to do some major reading for RHC 101 tonight, but tomorrow we get to see Dr. BusyBusyBusy and in the middle of all this crap, I'm still very curious about why our previous nurse got fired.

It's all probably really old news in that office, and as Pollyanna, uh sorry, Partner says, why should I be so curious about something that was probably really horrible and awful for the office and the previous nurse. She thinks it's focusing too much on the bad.

But fuck that shit! Remember my inner gossip monger!

Now what I need is advice on how to bring up the question to Dr. BBB-- or quite rightly, you could just think I should drop it, like my beautiful girl advised.

(FYI-- MFA Mama-- I told Partner what you said Pollyanna's tombstone said, and to her credit, she gave a good guffaw at that.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

I just found your blog the other day and am enjoying it immensely! Good luck with the cycle - my fingers are crossed.

How about, "I feel bad that we didn't get a chance to say good bye to Nurse No Longer Here, but I guess it was all for the best, huh?" insert long pause for Dr. BusyBusyBusy to say, "well let me tell you blah, blah, blah...."

Keep us informed!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just come straight out and ask! I don't think it's out of line at all!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Portlairge said...

I think you should ask directly. Lead up to by saying you really miss her.Good luck tomorrow and post as ossn as you can, both with stats and gossip.

10:39 PM  
Blogger frog said...

Ask, but be prepared for a totally vague answer. That's what I got when the nurse I loved left.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Firefly said...

I like the new look! I also am dying to know why Super Nurse is no longer there, I loves the drama. I would never be brave enough to ask, is there another nurse you guys get along with, that may yield more info than the doctor(since he is such a busybusy he may not even have been terribly involved with the situation). Thank you for posting regularly, I have been a bit lax with my posts lately, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to know what is going on in everyone else's lives, like I said I loves me some drama. Good Luck!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Firefly said...

Okay I guess the new look was just for me, becasue your page is back to normal....blogger was just F***in with me.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, well then there's hope yet. No advice, because I'm horrible in situations like that, I just sit there going "shut up! Really???" so loudly that whoever they're talking about hears or their boss does and then...
Keep us posted. Husband always tells me not to ask these things, but then when I get back he's all "SO WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT THE--." Would Po--cough--dner be too noble to ask, d'ya think?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Eryn said...

So did you ask? Let us know what happened.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home