Sunday, January 08, 2006

What Bird Wants

After interviewing several segments of the local avian population, we found that 62% of birds are looking for a new home that is “different” and beyond the ordinary. “If I’m not going to live in a nest,” said one local blue jay, “I’d like to go really avant-garde, something that reflects my personality” The birdhouse offered by [Our Building Company]Building will please the most persnickety of birds in their attempt to live in home that’s out of the box.


(This is the completed birdhouse that Partner and brother K. were building. We won the competition, and our bird house raked in twice as much as the other ones. I didn't do much to help here other than trace the templates and paint the house-- this prize is mostly done to bro K and Partner.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Now that's a bird house I'd be proud to put in my backyard.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuations!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Portlairge said...

I love it. Are you going to make more and sell them? I'll buy one.
Congratulations on winning the competition.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

That is absolutely adorable!! I can see why you won the competition!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah and BB said...

Now THAT is a bird house!! The coolest thing ever! I'm sure it will receive "two wings up" in the bird community!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's AWESOME!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

Totally rockin' birdhouse, dude! And how cool that you won. What did you win??? Fame and recognition, or fortune to go with it?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

That's cool!!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Awesome birdhouse - it has.... SOUL. Not sure if I'd want to live in a house that looks like me, literally.... but maybe a more artsy type bird would. I love it, absolutely love it - talented people you are!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You should sell those. I'd seriously buy one!

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG it is charming and hilarious. I just love it!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Soul Searching said...

That is totally cute and funny!! I'd put one in my backyard for sure.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home