Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Grey= Somewhere Between Black and White

We're still grey over here. Good news: We have follicles. Bad news: No one is stimming yet. Ha ha ha ha! It's such a good joke!!

Nurse Gentle called: My E2 levels are fine, despite the many large follicles.

Partner's E2 is 97.7.

No one is cancelling anything yet. Dr. BusyBusyBusy wants to see us both again on Thursday, and do the ultrasounds himself. (Personally I think he just wants to see our cute little lesbian faces and tell us himself we're cancelled) Also, no one is to start any drugs at all. Dr. BusyBusyBusy also wants us to have more blood tests, so Thursday, we get not only ONE, but TWO glorious trips across town to the RE. Why, you might ask? Because blood tests need to be done before noon so they can get the lab. But the doctor doesn't come into the office until 1:00. And he leaves before 4:00. Nice work, if you can get it. (And apparently you can, in spades!)

Personally, for me, it's almost impossible to get any work done on days like this. Or Thursday. Or face the facts, for the whole cycle.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'm crossing my fingers for a positive result with Dr. BusyBusyBusy. I absolutely hate all the cross town trips to the doctor....like we have nothing else going on in our lives!!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww crap! Crossing everything that's crossable...

7:52 PM  
Blogger Portlairge said...

I just read your last two posts. Oh crap. I'm glad you weren't cancelled and hopefully everyhing will be all right on Thursday. It can happen sometimes that they do the lupron for a bit longer. Everythin's crossed.
I didn't know you and partner weren't sexually intimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thta is so typical of a government definition.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope those cute little lesbian faces are covered in smiles after your appointment with Dr.BusyBusyBusy.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

Oh, how totally and completly frustrating. I hope that after the bloodwork and scan on Thursday (yes, that does sound like a nice job it you can get it!), the situation will be clarified, and you can move forward. I guess they need to figure out if they're cysts or follicles? Hopefully the former, because if so it sounds like they're small enough not to be a problem.

Crossing everything!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home