Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Small Wee Update

Amy has told me that this needs to be done, the update, on the two week wait whether I have something to say or not. Believe me, I've got stuff to say. I'm all a-buzz internally about bio-ethics, something I can't get anyone to talk with me about-- specifically when it comes to the flu vaccine.

But since I don't have time to really talk about that right now, I'll update on the mundane details of how I feel: like shit. My stomach has gone all gross and burn-y. I was up numerous times last night convincing myself I had a acute pancreatitis, somehow brought on by the stupid steroids. I am so tired from not sleeping last night, I actually fell asleep at the architect's office this morning. Talk about mortifying.

Dr. BusyBusyBusy says stop taking the baby aspirin, which I am more than happy to do. My E2 came back, low, and I should start taking it four times a day. The nurse we love says it's not anything to worry about, but come on, of course I'm going to worry.

And there's that small part of me that hopes I fell asleep at the architects because I am pregnant, not just tired. I never sleep in the middle of the day unless I am sick. Really. It's a hard and fast fact. The last time I slept in the middle of the day was the last cycle when I was pregnant. And then even though my stomach is killing me, if this is some early sign of pregnancy, I'll take that too.

We have one week officially to go before beta. And I really am not going to do any hpt's this time. I swear it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh, I really hope so too. Tired is a very good sign, IMO. Keeping you in my thoughts!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I was relieved to see the update. I know the 2ww SUCKS!! but hang in there. I agree on not doing the HPT's. I didn't do them with my last cycle and I think it saved me a good bit of my sanity. I will be thinking of you both.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Michko said...

I have a good feeling about this cycle. This will sound weird, but I've been thinking about you and I just really have a good feeling about this one!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you stay completely away from the pee sticks, I'll "switch teams." HA!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

You know that I am with you all the way, sweetie.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

i'm so excited to see your post. and even more excited to know that you are in the midst of the 2ww. as sucky as that dreaded waiting period is...SOON (not soon enough though) it will be over. and you will KNOW. i'm crossing fingers and toes and thinking sticky thoughts. THIS will be it!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Amyesq said...

It's about TIME! Oh... sorry. I mean, yay for the tired! But sucky for the crappy stomach thing. I know this waiting thing sucks. I am very impressed with the lack of peesticks. Do you think you will hold to that?

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days with you. Praying that you get good news on Tuesday - and then again on Thursday and Sat.

11:47 AM  
Blogger charlie's mom said...

Another week...oh it takes so long! I hope you get good news and that the fatigue is there for a good reason.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home