Thursday, May 11, 2006

7, 6, 5, 4.....

Just a wee update: We started with seven. One was immature; we had six. Five of the six fertilized. And we're doing a three day transfer tomorrow.

I'm taking the ridiculous methylpredinose now, which makes me a peeing machine, and brings back all those diabetes fears from months before.

I'm ambivalent about the three-day. I know some clinics do it as a matter of course, but Dr. BusyBusyBusy has always noted that he likes to see which little blobs look the most hearty. Hence, the five transfer as the modus operandi. Whatever it is, it's all something different than usual and maybe that has positive ramifications in the end. And shit, if it's positive in the end, I'll do what I need to do.

Tomorrow...

13 Comments:

Blogger art-sweet said...

And how many of those are you transferring?

I HATE all this waiting and wondering. I am chewing my fingernails off with anticipation for us, for you, for so many people.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Em said...

All the best. We're thinking of you.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

My 5dt gave me a BFN. My 3dt gave me a BFP. I was disappointed with the 3dt and cried to my husband about it. We transferred 3 and one took. I am so hoping and praying that this is it for you 2!! Thinking of you both!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

thanks for the play - by - play, I am really pulling for you over here.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Me too--I'm sending good thoughts your way.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Looks like we are all about the sevens, sweets. Good luck tomorrow!!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Amyesq said...

That still leaves five lovelies. Are you putting them all in? Does it depend on what they look like? Good luck! And sorry about the dinner party. Hey, though, you have 13 other people to wait on you, though.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Transferring them all? Good Lord. I hadn't even thought about it.

I'm cancelling the dinner party. I can't do it. I'm a weepy mess. And my house is in shambles.

I'm going home to drink hopefully my last manhattan and get in pajamas and hope that still some people will wait on me.

5:37 PM  
Blogger charlie's mom said...

Good luck!!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Enjoy that manhattan.....it had better be your last one for a while!!!

Thinking of you!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

I have everything crossed for you and will be thinking of you today. Baby dust, belly rubs and a heap of good vibes your way!

M

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nik said...

Good luck!
Shall you emerge with a good number of children (oft seen on Chinese Fortune Cookies).
And, no secret?

11:08 PM  
Blogger LilySea said...

Baby vibes to you!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home