Saturday, February 11, 2006

My Family

It would be cool if you would do this.

Especially since we are less than 24 hours from trying to create a new addition to our family, yet our relationship is not protected in way, shape, or form. We have to sign a release before completing the transfer that indicates which one of us will be the legal parent. This is to protect the clinic really-- but nonetheless, it feels like an affront when we both consider ourselves to be equal parents of this potential child. I have more to say about this, but I just spent the most delightful evening drinking manhattans all around town and then eating enormous amounts of sushi and I am feeling mellow, so I won't go on too much about this. (However, you can probably count on hearing more about this topic later.)

However, if you feel inclined, click on the link and add your name.

6 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Firefly said...

Good Luck! To think it wasn't that long ago that you might have been afraid of getting pregnant after a night of Manhattan's. I will be thinking of you guys all day and beaming you good thoughts!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done! And I sent it to my husband and sister to sign. Good luck with the transfer.

8:31 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Done it.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Did it! How did the transfer go? How are all your little embies? Hope you're well and just thinking about you and Partner. : )

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed. I also posted a link to the petition on my blog--only about two people read it, but they'll spread the word.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home