Tuesday, April 05, 2005

You Makin' Me Crazy

Blogger-directed rant. Rant rant rant rant. As if it isn't hard enough to post some days and you eat very clever blog entries even though you hardly need anything more to eat, but now you have stopped emailing me comments when people make them. I love my comments. I love when [Maybe Expectant] pops into my in-bin. It makes me happy and gleeful. Why have you taken this joy away from me? I want to email Robin back and ask for more details on charming small hotels in Paris, but you never sent me the email to begin with? Stupid blogger. Bad blogger.

Of course, perhaps I am casting aspersions on Blogger when it's really my mail server...

___________________________
Edited early Wednesday morning: As if Blogger could hear me, all comments today came into my mailbox. See how the squeaky wheel gets the grease?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A ha! I finally found your blog! Sorry that Blogger has been inconsistent in delivering comments to your email. Let me know if you ever need help creating an independent blog on your own domain.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

How do you know it's me??? Ah! How did you do it? By going to Blogshares? Nice work. Now where were you today? Too busy searching for the blog probably. Ha! Nice work. I will definitely someday get offa blogger, but I don't think it's happening soon for me.... I can't believe you found it!!!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home