Friday, April 01, 2005

Interview Questions (for Firefly)

  1. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you while being a nanny?
  2. How did you and Jason decide to get married? Did he ask you in some grand romantic way? Or was it just an agreement that happened?
  3. How did you get started quilting?
  4. What’s your biggest unexpected pleasure about living in the US?
  5. What is your favorite household chore and why?

To reiterate Suzanne’s rules, answer the questions on your own blog, and let me know when they are up. Also offer to interview someone else on your blog. Have fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Firefly said...

Give me a couple of days to think of good answers.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

No problem!! I can't wait to hear!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hiya ... would you like to interview me? :>

9:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Of course I will-- I'll have to have a couple days, like Firefly, to think of some good questions!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home