Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Culture of Life

[Pre-posting note: If you click on one of the links below, choose "this" one. Sometimes when I am blogging about stuff like this, I get literally dizzy while sitting at the computer and feel like the desk is lilting to the right.]


Do they really care about it? No. Absolutely not. I mean, if they were concerned about it, then we'd be talking about poverty, homelessness, abuse. The number of people out there without access to healthcare. All those things seriously jeapordize a culture who supposedly proports a "culture of life."

My brother's girlfriend sent me a link to sign a petition to save Terry Schiavo. It ain't happening.

But I'd sign a petition to stop things like this happening. Where Congress and Bush on this one? Or doesn't this count in our culture of life?

Angry WannaBeMom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on.
It's always hard to listen to the news. Terry Schiavo is being used.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home