Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What I Did on Spring Break

Can I tell you how much I am hating it already, and I haven't even gotten out a brush yet, little less BOUGHT the paint? I am taping. Taping. Taping. This is because I cannot cut in without getting paint everywhere it shouldn't be. I am only painting the family room, so it shouldn't be that bad right? Well, when I finally get to painting, it might not be. There's not a lot of surface area-- Who knew we had so many windows? Well, I guess I did when we about doubled on our window budget when building the house... (Damn contractor!)

I haven't started taping the ceiling. I hate this job.

Why can't we just hire someone? My preferred way of getting this type of thing done-- Oh! Because there's a budget!? We need to save our money for sperm!!

Damn kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I start painting today... We'll see if that frigging tape pays off or not!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home