Friday, March 18, 2005

Editing

I am considering a change here on this blog-- more specifically, not being anonymous. I have questions about this blog-genre anyhow, and being anonymous seems to compound the issue. Yet, some editing would be need to be done, meaning deleting some entries. I am still questioning this change.

Since I am a writer as part of my life, it feels odd to me to not use my name here. Yet I recognize that there are also parts of our life that we have been trying to protect too. Since that part of our life seems to be changing, I might have to change too. Hm. As we leave the known and enter into the anonymous world, I might have to leave anonymous and become known. Or at least partially known...

Does any of this make sense?

2 Comments:

Blogger Soul Searching said...

There's something nice and easy about being anonymous, yet something "freeing" about being open about who you are. Tough decision, though...

7:29 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

No doubt. Notice I haven't edited yet. (Mostly due to time constraints. How did I get so freaking busy??)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home