Friday, April 01, 2005

Questions

1. Who are you, United States government person, that visited my blog this morning? Did you see my post at witchtrivets place about taxes? I swear to you, I am all paid up now and I am a fine citizen that encourages people peacefully to exercise their civic duty. God, am I paranoid.

2. Why is it so damn hard to save money? Partner and I opened IRAs last night. I just kept thinking about all the things I could do with that money I was handing over. The garden plants, the clothes, the books, the backyard dinner parties... the sperm.

3. Where should we stay in Paris? I have no ideas.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of sweet little hotels in Paris. What a great city!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Like where? Tell me where!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

When you are old and no longer working, you'll appreciate that IRA. :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I hope so!! We also signed up for automatic monthly deductions from our accounts too.. With a scheduled amount to increase every six months. Sure do make it easy...

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home