Saturday, April 25, 2009

Calling All Crossed Fingers

Breakfast on the deck-- Hot tea, scrambled eggs from the farmers market, English muffins. This is the back deck I tried to remind myself all the cold long winter. I could sit for hours on the deck, rocking my chair back to look at my small backyard. I can't wait to plant tomatoes and herbs in the small kitchen garden. I am going relish climbing a ladder and cleaning out gutters. Paint is calling out for Cricket's room-- All this in my future, maybe, if this damn house will ever close and come out of underwriting. Why, oh why, is there always one more document that needs to be handed over? I'm ready to own this tiny house with extraordinarily good energy.

It needs to close this week-- Cross fingers, pray, send out ministrations, make a burnt offering-- I'm ready for some good vibes and good things to happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

My fingers, toes, and everything in between are crossed. I know how long you've been waiting for this!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home