Sunday, February 03, 2008

True Blue

Here are some reasons why I'll always be maize and blue.

Even though I often assert my hatred of winter, one has to admit there is a certain beauty to it. I suppose I might it like more if someone bought this behemoth house we live in and I didn't imagine dollar bills spewing out of the heat register every time I hear it silently whoosh on. I can't wait until someone finally buys this house and I can move someplace small and cozy and turn the heat up to 82 if I want.

For now, I'll keep look at pictures like ones linked above and remind myself there really is beauty in Michigan in the winter.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger agoodlistener said...

Even though I live in Ohio, I always root for Michigan over Ohio State.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

It's beautiful. I miss the snow so much living down here!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

What gorgeous pictures! I whip my jacket out when it's 70 degrees here in Miami, so I would suffer very much over there. Either that or I'd never leave the house.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home