Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Late, but I Didn't Want to Admit It Happened.

Cricket turned one, people. Yes, it was a few weeks ago.
*Lump in throat*


He's not a baby anymore. He walks everywhere, and mostly does. not. want. to. hold. my. hand. He's started whinging. But he also gives the most glorious hugs and kisses. And snuggles in the morning. And sticks his nose out for a kiss when I ask where his nose is. And he loves books. And he shares. Oh, the love fest. For my baby who is no longer a baby.



Happy Birthday, Cricket.


We love you, too.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Cricket! And a hug to the moms for the bittersweet pangs of watching your baby grow up. Lord, is he a cutie!

6:53 AM  
Blogger *G* said...

Such a cutie! And I especially love the blue frosting lips :)

We've already had to pack away some of Mater's first outfits, and it does really tug at the heart!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cricket!
He is adorable.
xo

12:00 PM  
Blogger frog said...

He looks SO MUCH like Partner. It's uncanny!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful boy!

Happy b-day, Cricket!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The above comment was from me. I'm having some trouble with Blogger's new comment system!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

He's just adorable! Happy bday, Cricket!

And, fwiw, when Ant was first walking he wouldn't hold my hand either. But the last few times we've gone out, he has. I bet Cricket will too.

11:11 PM  
Blogger *G* said...

You've been tagged! If you have the time, see my blog for details.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow! Hard to believe it! Happy first birthday, little guy!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home