Sunday, January 06, 2008

Things I Regret Saying in December

Let's get the tree December 1st!

  • I love these 10,000 light strands.
  • I think I can just loop the lights lasso style around the top of the tree.
  • Let's just stop watering the tree so it's dry when we when take it down.
  • I think that 57 strands of lights on the tree would look better
  • There's not that many ornaments on the tree.
  • Let's get a really big fat tree. After all, it's Cricket's first Christmas.
  • I'll just put some more lights outside. On the front porch. And the back deck. And our balcony.
  • I don't think it will be that hard to keep Cricket away from the tree...

And finally....

  • Don't worry: I'll take down the tree.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Well, that explains where you've been for the past month!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home