Friday, October 06, 2006

Rambling Road

I have only a few minutes. I'm leaving to go take the first pharmacology test. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. And then tomorrow it's Chemistry test two. To say I pretty much hate Avogadro is an understatement. I also hate that I struggle so much with basic stuff like balancing equations. I feel like I'm in remedial math all over again. (That's another story, for another day.)

I miss blogging a lot and now that the big wedding is over, I'm going to try and be here more. This is something I really like to do, and when I don't get here to write and see how everyone is doing, I miss it.

Does anyone else click on blogs still where the author said he/she was done to see if it's come back up? I do. All the time. I wish you'd come back. (Beaver Girl? Career Guy? *Sigh*)

The wedding was great-- My brother and sister-in-law (!!) did a great job. It was amazingly beautiful and classy-- And it was fun to meet sister-in-law's family from the South. I really enjoyed the whole thing. I think perhaps my feet are still swollen and I'm still tired from everything, but it was a great wedding!! I told myself I could have a glass of champagne, but only made it one quarter of the way through before I felt like shit. Who would have guessed that booze would effect me so? Certainly not me. I don't want to say I was a booze hound pre-pregnancy, but we could just say I liked my cocktails and now the very thought of a manhattan is enough to make me gag. Oh well-- This was about the wedding really, and it was a lovely day. I have to tell you, both kids looked beautiful and handsome accordingly. Cricket let me dance all night before landing me in a chair with some little cramps, which scared the shit out of me, but I think it was just time to sit down.

Okay, I have to go and take the test, but I'm brewing up some posts. I swear it. Just a rambly check in for a moment.

Go out tonight and enjoy the moon. I think we're making a fire in the firepit and bundling up to sit outside for awhile. It's too lovely not to do that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

Good luck on the tests... I'm sure you'll do just fine, given your past results!

I do occasionally go back to blogs where people have said they would stop, and sometimes they DO come back (like Suz at Within the Woods).

12:55 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

YES! Like Suz, and I can't even tell you how thrilled I was when she came back!! Thrilled!!

FYI, the test was bloody awful. We'll see.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home