Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Via Frog-- The 8 Ball Meme

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
Genius or a Fool, Jonatha Brooke

Will I have a happy life?
Hang on to Your Love, Sade

What do my friends really think me?
Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone, Bill Withers

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Chokin' Kind, Joss Stone

How can I make myself happy?
Parler d'amour, Ute Lemper and Art Mengo

What should I do with my life?
May the Circle Be Open, (arr Robert Gass)

Will I ever have children?
Getting Better, Beatles

What is some good advice for me?
Crazy Dreams, Paul Brady

How will I be remembered?
Yelling Away, Zap Mama

What is my signature dancing song?
Lovely Day, Bill Withers

What do I think my current theme song is?
Save the Children, Marvin Gaye

What song will play at my funeral?
Over You, Neville Brothers

What type of men/women do you like?
Stranded, Van Morrison

What is my day going to be like?
Lost Mind, Diana Krall

This was too much fun. Some make a lot of sense. Others, well, no. I only cheated once-- when the song "Okra" by Olu Dara came up for "what type of men/women do you like?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

Cool! I'll give it a go...

Another good one I was told about yesterday was to Goggle your name and the word "needs" - as in "Katie needs". Mine only came up with two (relativly boring) ones, but yours has heaps! :-)

M

9:05 PM  
Blogger frog said...

Okra!

Hee!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so I just Googled my name + needs, and boy did I get some strange results...

1) H needs men...now! (hmm, not so much)

2) H needs two therapists (probably)

3) H needs rest (um, you bet)

4) H doesn't need two mommies. H needs a childhood. (this was an article by Bill 0'Rei11y. What a giant asshole. As if the two things are mutually exclusive).

So the game went from fun to infuriating. Sorry about that.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home