Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Bright Spot

I have about two minutes here: I am using the computer all sneak-ified because if Partner found me, she'd be really upset. I wanted to come post all day yesterday, but she wouldn't let me. This bed rest thing is really serious to her! She's in the shower now. I don't have much time.

Two blasts-- one looked really good (textbook!) and the other was good. I couldn't look at the grading because I had to pee so badly. I wanted to say, "Stop showing me pictures, just get down there and do the business. NOW!" I think I drank too much water. But we have the photos of the little blasts, and one of the little bright spot in my uterus where the blasts were set.

And if I thought waiting was bad before? I have this serious paranoia I've peed them out.

More news later-- I think I just heard the shower go off!

15 Comments:

Blogger Trista said...

Thanks for risking Partner's wrath to update!

10:01 AM  
Blogger frog said...

Yay!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now remember, you're pregnant until someone tells you otherwise...hopefully your OB at the delivery!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Partner to take dictation, then! Inquiring minds and all. How will we all make it through the next two weeks?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just the SWEETEST post... the image of you sneaking away to give us a post is just darling... and peeing out the blasts? Oh, my word... that is the cutest non-sensical thing I've ever heard.

I'm just absolutely filled with joy for both of you... truly... crossing every little bit of crossable flesh on your behalf. And let me tell you... some of these crossings aren't so comfortable.

Best of luck!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ooooh! This is so exciting! How sweet you are to dash away and keep us posted! I did the bed rest thing too, but wasn't very good at it - I was up and down a lot, but I guess it didn't matter.

When do you go for your first beta? You realize I'll be on pins and needles until you get the results. Thumbs are crossed! Here's for the best!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too excited for words!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

If Cait didn't have Lyme (and we could afford it) it would absolutely be my dream to do what you guys are doing. I love the idea of both having some kind of genetic/physiological connection to the baby.

I know that for you guys it represents a loss, in that Partner can't carry herself, but I love the way that you are working together to create a child despite the challenges.

So get in there blasts, and make a baby!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger chris said...

"Peed them out." That's too funny.

I lost your link when the in-laws were visiting (have to be all covert, you know). So glad I found you and that all is well.

Godo luck!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great news!! How long do you have to be on bedrest? Hope it's not too long...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

Congratulations on the transfer! Hoping, hoping, hoping that they stick in there.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your next sneaky update. :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Soul Searching said...

Yay!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger LilySea said...

stick stick stick!!!!!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Waiting for a fab update from you both!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home