Friday, February 04, 2005

Blogging for Buster

You may have been paying attention on other blogs, particularly over here, about the Buster saga. Well, in a small, but important, update, it only gets worse.

I feel, once again, so silenced, so marginalized, by this action. And only one day after I decided I should indeed take write my own letters and make my own phone calls. Sigh.

I am on a network of lesbian moms, and a woman on this list forwarded the response she got back from her local PBS affiliate. The station director noted that while they received many phone calls and emails from people thanking them for not showing the episode, there was only one email and one phone call protesting that they were not showing the now infamous Buster cartoon.

Get out your pens, ladies and gentlemen. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home