Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Cricket Winners Are...

Okay, a couple weeks ago (!) I posted the Cricket contest and received many wonderful entries with fine guesses, some of them even including names we considered but that fell by the wayside. My favorite among them is Seamus, which Partner nixed saying no one would ever get that name. Now of course the name she picked no one gets either. Except for a few of you! Who are (in no particular order):

Heather from Many Pieces of Me
Pixie from Busy TarP
Marga from Firefly's Adventures

I don't think I missed anyone, but if you guessed correctly and I forgot it it's probably because I am trying to get this blog in while he's sleeping and still have time for a shower. Congrats to the Cricket winners!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't I get any points for guessing Seamus??? I mean, not that you named Cricket that or anything...
xo

9:59 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

You get points, my sweet, just for being you.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home