Monday, March 12, 2007

Believe It or Not

I just have to say every day I am loving this kid more. He makes little noises when he sleeps. He smiles at me. He has a fuzzy head. He looks like my partner. He rocks to music. My heart grows larger every moment. Oh, how I love him. And oh how scary is this new fierce heart of mine-- Oh how it would break if anything were to happen to him. My sweet Cricket. Is it normal to still not be able to believe he's here and he is ours? My sweet sweet babe.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine are 7 months old and I still can't believe they are here and are mine and are staying here.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you if it's normal, but I can tell you that I'm the same way. It's been almost six weeks, and I still can't quite believe that I'm really a mother, that this beautiful baby is really my daughter. And my fear of losing her, well, that's a topic best discussed with trained therapeutic professionals.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Still in awe, wonder, ecstasy, and disbelief, 10 3/4 months later....

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are less frequent now, but I still have those moments with both of my kids who are now 9 and 5 yrs old. Some times I go days without having one but yeah, the awe and disbelief and just overwhelming love moments keep happening.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home