Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Calling St Joseph


Of course in the midst of everything else, don't forget our house is still for sale. We had a showing on Sunday. They came half an hour early and we were still here. I was surly at their arrival. But apparently we're on their short list. Pray hard, because between the death of the car companies and this news, we'd be nothing short of miracle to sell the house now. And since we need a miracle to remain solvent, it would really come in handy. If you want to drop a line to good old St. Joe re: Katie and Partner's house, we'd be in your debt.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I have every appendage crossed, as well as my eyes and thinking good things and sending good karma your way so that Katie and Partner's house sells...soon.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

we are sending our wishes for you right on to good ol' St. Joe!
Good luck!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

Boy, that does make it tough! I do hope you get your miracle sale soon!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Not only have I prayed to St. Joseph, but I have also appealed to St. Anthony, My Grandma and my brother. I'm rooting for you guys...

Good luck and enjoy your evening!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Calliope said...

I JUST sold my house & am now releasing all the mojo that made it happen and sending it your way.
xo

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home