Friday, November 10, 2006

Househenge



It has begun. We walked all around our new hole yesterday and I even found myself dreaming about the new pantry. But then I remembered we still haven't sold the albatross we're in right now. It's hard to get excited about the new house you are building when odds are on that you'll never move into it. Because someone will probably buy the new house before the old house. My mom told me to think of it as a project, rather than a new house, but after all the rigmarole so far, it's hard to detach. The concrete will probably get poured on Monday or Tuesday. I'm de facto foreman since I can watch all the action from the office window. Because yes, we are building across the street from where we live now.

1 Comments:

Blogger agoodlistener said...

Once the concrete is poured, things should move pretty quickly. I bet you'll be stocking the pantry by Easter.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home