Thursday, July 07, 2005

And Suddenly

I am absolutely shaking right now. I think I am crying.

How could I just be drinking coffee, reading the paper, watering plants-- and then I turn on the XM and hear this.

I am absolutely shaking.

Last year we were in London to visit Baby Brother, who was attending the LSE and working for government agency. His boss, a former big-wig MP told him that attacks in the Tube were probably coming. His boss told him where to ride in the train so he could get out more easily in case of a bomb.

Have you been in the London tube? It's freaking deep. This is so scary.

Oh. Lord.

I can probably be more coherent about this later, but not now. Not freaking now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Display said...

I'm so, so sorry that you're dealing with this. My prayers are with you.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Amyesq said...

I just... I know. And we. were. just. there. Ten days ago. Tim's family is all safe, thank God. But still. Hang in there.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home