Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cheating Blog: A Meme

I have a crazy amount of things to say, but I have so little time I feel like to say them. However, in a fun attempt on a Christmas Eve Eve, before I have to go back to work again, here's a little meme, via MFA Mama. I swear I did not cheat. Just the uncool nature of some of these answers will prove that beyond a doubt.

1. Open your music library (iPod, iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every stage of life, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new stage, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…

Waking Up: Pain in My Heart: Otis Redding
First Day at School: Knock Me a Kiss: Louis Jordan
Falling In Love: I'm Glad There Is You: Jamie Callum
Fight Song: Cooler Than You: Ben Folds
Breaking Up: These Foolish Things: Etta James
Prom: Qu'elqu'un Ma Dit: Carla Bruni
Life: Power to the People: Black Eyed Peas
Mental Breakdown: One, I Love: Karan Casey
Driving: Sister Christian: Night Ranger
Flashback: A Pair of Brown Eyes: The Pogues
Wedding: Audrey: Dave Brubeck
Birth of Child: A Case of You: Joni Mitchell
Final Battle: Guilty: Bonnie Raitt
Death Scene: Gutters Full of Rain: David Gray
Funeral Song: May Morning Dew: Dolores Keane
End Credit: Un Jour Comme un Autre: Brigitte Bardot

I mean, are you kidding me? Some songs, whatever. Some are crazy appropriate. I think I am going to make it a playlist.

1 Comments:

Blogger MFA Mama said...

Yeah some of mine were pretty random and then the breakup one I was all "HOW DID ITUNES KNOW???" Hahaha...cheers!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home