Thursday, June 21, 2007

On and On, On and On, On and On.

I'm so sick of cleaning this house. Another showing tomorrow. I hope these people like it. Half our furniture is at the Showcase house so our own home looks alternately really empty and really big. After we moved out the TV armoire, the two club chairs, and the side table from the family room, I looked at Partner and said, "Wow, this is a really big room." People have commented that the room is too small. It looks big again. At least with the reduced furniture, it's easier to clean. Not as much dusting. And vacuuming can happen without having to move pesky chairs and such.

There's no dining room table here anymore either. It's also doing double duty across the street. Along with all Cricket's furniture, and the guest room.

The house looks like one of those big houses that people move into and then can't furnish. I want to post a note:

NB: We do own furniture. Go across street to Showcase house to
see it. Or don't go across. Just stay here, imagine your own furnishings, and buy this house.

In the interest of selling, my monthly burying of Saint Joseph on the blog:


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamplemousse said...

What is this moving furniture to hoover thing you say???

And is Cricket sleeping in a drawer then??

Come on people, give the kid a break with his furniture and buy the house already LOL.

12:21 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I have nothing constructive to contribute, but I would like to say: I really feel for you on this one, Katie. Ugh. Living in a place without all my stuff, and without any sense of just being able to leave some books just lying around or a glass of water in whatever room--well. It would be hard on me.

Good luck for sales and solid ground soon.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home