Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday Cuteness

Cricket likes to have serious conversations with some of his toys. Here is really getting into it with a frog, probably talking about the politics of cricket consumption by frogs. I mean, this kid really likes a good discussion. He's so our boy.
This face, while slightly cute here, will probably be the face that annoys me when he's fourteen and being defiant. He could also look three sheets to the wind here. Which he is, sorta. On breast milk, you know?
No more needs to be said. Adored, alright.
Not above using the kid to make statements.
Here is relaxed baby. Not a care in the world. He has just been slathered and it is feeling rather content. He's also mesmerized by the red-eye reducer. Last night we were laughing about little baby bodies and how out of proportion they are. His short little arms in relation to his long body-- it's cute when he's five months old.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Awww, he's SO cute! Hester has that "I love my moms" shirt, too--we're planning to have her wear it next weekend for Pride. Happy Pride month to all 3 of you!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuuuute!
I love me some baby in plaid.
he seems so mellow and groovy- nice job!
xo

1:52 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

These are awesome! I heart the "I heart my two moms" t-shirt. Sing it, Cricket!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh, good LORD! That child is cute, cute, CUTE! Those CHEEKS! Oh, please post pictures everytime you post. He's just a joy to look at. Glad, also, you found out what was causing that icky reaction. Damned flame redardant!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

OMG I just lactated a little. I mean good grief, that is positively the best-looking baby I've seen since any of my own were that age. Love love love the arms over the head when they're sleeping, no? What a gorgeous boy.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

I've been noticing the short arms thing too. Funny when they lift things above their head and barely make it!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Wendy and Karen said...

Great pictures! Love the 2 moms shirt.

10:16 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

elliot has that same romper that Cricket is wearing in the top photo. one of our summer wear staples. Which leads me to say: aren't boys clothes hard? everything is trucks and football helmets...or else it costs a million dollars. erg.

not that there's anything wrong with either trucks or football, but we try to be not quite so overdetermined about our gender performance around here.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home