Monday, November 20, 2006

ABCMeMe

Found/taken from TKO. If you play too, let me know. But I'm not tagging anyone, because mostly I feel badly when I don't get tagged (insight into the inner middle school girl still lurking around inside me).

[A is for age:] 34
[B is for beer of choice:] Depends on the season, but mostly Newcastle.
[C is for career:] undecided
[D is for favorite Drink] Canadian Club Manhattan on the rocks.
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Typhoo tea
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Let me emphasize the word moment: It’s either “Half Acre” by Hem or “Open the Door Richard” Louis Jordan and his Tympani Five
[G is for favorite game:] Backgammon. Any day, any time.
[H is for hometown:] Birmingham. Not Alabama. Not England either.
[I is for instruments you play:] My voice. But even that’s out of practice.
[J is for favorite juice:] Cranberry. With a little Perrier.
[K is for kids?:] Coming soon... with the help of God and a few policemen (See Q is for Quote)
[L is for last kiss?:] At the airport, Friday afternoon when I dropped off Partner... *Sigh*
[M is for marriage:] Illegal for me in my state.
[N is for full name:] I like it. My full name. I’ve no complaints with the parents.
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] None! The kid will be my first overnight stay. I’m not really looking forward to that.
[P is for phobias:] Spiders.
[Q is for quote:] “With the help of God and a few policemen” (My Gramma used to say this all the time.)
[R is for biggest regret:] Uhg. I really try to not engage in this category at all because it opens a can of worms that’s better left on the shelf.
[S is for sports:] Saturday’s a RUGBY day!!
[T is for time you wake up:] About 7:30, or whenever I smell Partner cooking my oatmeal. Yes, I am spoiled beyond belief.
[U is for color underwear:] It’s bright purple today! And huge! Pregnancy panties!
[V is for vegetable you love:] Michigan corn in the summer.
[W is for worst habit:] Eating beyond being sated.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] Knees, both, many many many times. Right hand. Teeth.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Everybody Eats When They Come to My House—(Cab Calloway song. I make some good eats.)
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Libra. And Scorpio. I got to be born on the cusp. Which is so perfect for a Libra.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm playing!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday is SSOOOOO a rugby day!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home