Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Photo Meme

Town I Was Born In

Town I Live In Now

My Name
My Grandmother's Name

Favorite Food

Favorite Drink

Favorite Song


Favorite Smell
This is from Sareesa-- it looked fun, so I tried it. I have to say, however, that coming up with favorites is not so easy. It's almost impossible to pin down a favorite food-- I had a good photo of French cheese at one point, but then I felt bad about leaving out English cheese too, because dear God, do I love a Stilton. I mean, I *love* a Stilton. I've smuggled English Stilton into the country. I've asked others to do the same for me. But at the end of the day, I put Indian food up since that's comfort food for Partner and me. (Ask me about the shrimp vindaloo I made for dinner last night-- boy, was it hot!)
As for a favorite song-- I just put the song I have been listening to most on the old iPod, which happens to be-- wait-- can you guess? It's a new release-- Let's see if anyone can get it, or even cares to try. Can you get all the other ones?
Now, if you try this on your blog, let me know. You have to do a google image search and post an image of the following: the town you were born in, the town you live in now, your name, your grandmother's name, your favorite food, your favorite drink (which incidentally, I like my manhattans on the rocks, not served up like in the image above), your favorite song, and your favorite smell.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Nice Blog. You could include me in your blog list. that would be nice. www.mattsky.blogspot.com

looks like you have spent some time and I think I could learn from you.

Peace,
Matt

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could the song be 'Wake me up when September ends' by Greenday?

This does look cool. I think I'm going to give it a try.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Nico said...

Me too! Fun!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Trista said...

Your favorite food looks a lot like my favorite food...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Display said...

I did it! Fun!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Soul Searching said...

This is super fun! I couldn't resist!

11:35 PM  
Blogger frog said...

I did it!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess for favorite song:
Summer's End by Carte Blanche.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home